You will get unlimited access
We provide a 24/7 support help-desk wherein you can contact dedicated engineers via phone, live chat, email and video calls.
You will get access to 120 byte-sized lessons featuring the most detailed & interactive explanations of BIG Data & Hadoop.
You will get unlimited access to our real time multi-cluster cloud based labs to implement your practicals & projects.
Every week, you will get a live instructor masterclass featuring either a concept discussion or a live project implementation.
We have a repository of 7+ projects featuring domains such as Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Banking and Entertainment.
The certification you get at the end of the course is recognized by all our 50+ corporate partners. We’re also compatible with the Cloudera & Hortonworks certification.
What is the course curriculum?
You will get the entire Hadoop 2.x ecosystem broken down into step-by-step lessons, making it very easy for you to grasp all the concepts & components.
Hadoop 2.x Fundamentals
• Big Data – Concepts, Types & Application
• Introduction to Hadoop 2.x Architecture & Ecosystem
• HDFS Architecture, File Read & Write
• Data Loading Commands & Workflows
• High Availability and HDFS Federation
MapReduce – I
• Introduction to MapReduce Job Operation, MRV1 – Mapper, Shuffle & Sort, Reducer
• Complete YARN Architecture
MapReduce – II
• MRV2. Map Side Join; Reduce Side Join
• Counters, MR Unit and Sequential Files
• Design Patterns
Hive – I
• Introduction to Hive Architecture & Data Types
• HiveQL Command Structures and Data Models
Hive – II
• Hive – Meta Store & Bucketing
• Managed, External and Temporary Tables
• Indexes and UDFs
PIG – I
• PIG – Model, Modes & Commands
• 13 Core PIG Operations
• PIG-Latin Command Structures
PIG – II
• Joins – Replicated, Merge and Skewed
• Advanced UDFs, Operations and Functions
• Introduction to Sqoop – Sqoop Ecosystem & Workflow
• Data Operations via Hbase, HDFS and Hive
• Introduction to Flume
• Flume Architecture & Data Flow
• Setup Configuration
• Flume – Twitter Sync
• Detailed Oozie Workflow
• Applying in Production Environments; Co-ordinator and Scheduling
• Hbase Architecture, Operations and Deployment
• Data Model, Physical Model and Integrations