You will get unlimited access
We provide a 24/7 support help-desk wherein you can contact dedicated engineers via phone, live chat, email and video calls.
You will get access to 120 byte-sized lessons featuring the most detailed & interactive explanations of BIG Data & Hadoop.
You will get unlimited access to our real time multi-cluster cloud based labs to implement your practicals & projects.
Every week, you will get a live instructor masterclass featuring either a concept discussion or a live project implementation.
We have a repository of 7+ projects featuring domains such as Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Banking and Entertainment.
The certification you get at the end of the course is recognized by all our 50+ corporate partners. We’re also compatible with the Cloudera & Hortonworks certification.
What is the course curriculum?
You will get the entire Blockchain ecosystem broken down into step-by-step lessons, making it very easy for you to grasp all the concepts & components.
Basics of Blockchain
• Blockchain Definition, Usability and Challenges
• Centralized vs Decentralized vs Distributed Databases
• Real-world Applications
History of Blockchain
• Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin Whitepaper, Bitcoin Pizza day, Mt Gox Experiment, eCommerce boom, Rise of Altcoins & Bitcoin Adoption
• Introduction to Bitcoin – What, Where and How?
• Block Reward Halfing, Units of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Operations
Adoption of Bitcoin
• Problems with Monetary Exchanges, Immutable LedgeSr, Decentralization, Pseudo Anonymity, Consensus Algorithm, Byzantine’s Solution
• Miner Dynamics
• UTXO, Block Reward Halfing, Cap of 21 million BCH, Transaction Ops, Network Statistics, Hashing Power/Model
Blockchain Concepts – I
• Consensus, TXS Hashing, Public & Private Key, Merkle Tree, Blocks & Transactions
• Block Chaining, TXS Time-Stamping
Blockchain Concepts – II
• Side-chains, Forking, Soft Fork, Hard Fork, Potential Technology Cures, Adoption Rate and its Effects
• Introduction to Mining
• Hardware Requirements – Cost, Stats & Effectiveness
• Consensus Roles, Chain Selection – Side & Main
• Pool Mining
• CPU vs GPU mining
• Consensus Concepts – Byzantine Fault Tolerance
• Solution to BFT, Paxos, PBFT, Proof of – Work & State, NoOps, PoET, PoA
• Blockchain Platform; Blockchain va Bitcoin
• Listed Platforms: Ethereum, Fabric, Sawtooth, Multi-chain, BigchainDB
• Platform Introduction & Features – Smart Contract Execution, Mainnet/Testnet, Implementations of Ethereum (GETH, cppETH, PyETH), Gas, Gas price, Units of Ethereum
• Private Ethereum Network, Creating Accounts, Genesis Block, Solidity -Technical Terms and Basics, Gas, Callcode, Assembly, Solc, Bytecode, Gas Estimates, Creating Smart Distributed Applications – Remix IDE (+ features), Greeter, Starting the RPC [API] connection
• NodeJS library -install & usage, Connecting to RPC, Calling basic functions – Miner, Account Management, getLAtestBlock, Deploying/Transacting with Greeter, Basic token contract – Token, Best Practices
Hyperledger Fabric 1.0
• Overview, How is it different from ETH? Core Concepts – Hyperledger, Docker, GoLang, DevOps Ready, Channels, Core Services – Orderer, Peer, CA Server Endorser, Policies, CouchDB, CLI
ChainCode on Blockchain
• Starting a Private Fabric Network. – Setup, Docker File – Basic Explanation, Certificate Generation – Configtxlator, Configtxgen, cryptogen
Development of ChainCode
• ChainCode Programming , Network Ops, Creating the Channel & Peers, Install, Instantiate and Query ChainCode