You will get unlimited access
We provide a 24/7 support help-desk wherein you can contact dedicated engineers via phone, live chat, email and video calls.
You will get access to 120 byte-sized lessons featuring the most detailed & interactive explanations of BIG Data & Hadoop.
You will get unlimited access to our real time multi-cluster cloud based labs to implement your practicals & projects.
Every week, you will get a live instructor masterclass featuring either a concept discussion or a live project implementation.
We have a repository of 7+ projects featuring domains such as Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Banking and Entertainment.
The certification you get at the end of the course is recognized by all our 50+ corporate partners. We’re also compatible with the Cloudera & Hortonworks certification.
What is the course curriculum?
You will get the entire Python & Django ecosystem broken down into step-by-step lessons, making it very easy for you to grasp all the concepts & components.
Introduction to Python
• Python – Features , Shell & Source File
• “Hello World” Program
• Data Types & Variables
• Statements: Control, Loop & Jump
Function & Data Structures
• Functions – Declarations, Parameters, Default Arguments, Return Types
• Variable Scope
• The Global Statement
• Introduction to Modules – Uses, Import Statements, Global, Local and Standard Libraries
• User Defined Modules
• The dir() function
• Classes and Objects
• The “self” Keyword
• Methods and Attributes
• Constructor and Destructor
• Instance and Static Member
• Class Inheritance
• Super Keyword
File and Exception Handling
• File – Input, Output, Read and Write
• Pickle Module
• Exceptions – Run Time, Raised & User-Defined
• Statements – Try, Except, Multiple Except and Clean Up
File and Directory Handling
• File I/O operations
• Built-in file and Directory Handling Libraries
• filecmp and dircmp
• glob, zipfile and tarfile
• Pickle and Shelve Modules
Introduction to Django
• Installing & Configuring Django – Components & Architecture
• Database Selection
• Project – Creation & Development
• Simple Django Views
• About View Functions
• Using HttpResponse Class
• HttpRequest Objects
• Using QueryDict Objects
• Configuring URLconf’s
• About URLconf
• Regular Expressions & Examples
• Multiple URLConf’s
• Passing URL Arguments
• Templates – Fundamentals, Creation & Objects
• Template – Files, Content, Filters & Tags
• Template Inheritance & Rendering
• RequestContext Processors
• Global Context Processors