You will get unlimited access
We provide a 24/7 support help-desk wherein you can contact dedicated engineers via phone, live chat, email and video calls.
You will get access to 120 byte-sized lessons featuring the most detailed & interactive explanations of BIG Data & Hadoop.
You will get unlimited access to our real time multi-cluster cloud based labs to implement your practicals & projects.
Every week, you will get a live instructor masterclass featuring either a concept discussion or a live project implementation.
We have a repository of 7+ projects featuring domains such as Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Banking and Entertainment.
The certification you get at the end of the course is recognized by all our 50+ corporate partners. We’re also compatible with the Cloudera & Hortonworks certification.
What is the course curriculum?
You will get the entire Apache Spark ecosystem broken down into step-by-step lessons, making it very easy for you to grasp all the concepts & components.
BIG Data Fundamentals
• Introduction to BIG Data – Concepts, Types & Applications
• Traditional Systems vs Hadoop vs Apache Spark
Introduction to Scala
• Scala Basics & REPL. Variables & Datatypes in Scala
• Control Structures, Command Formats & Execution Operations
• Functions, Procedures & OOPs Concepts
• Collections & Higher Order Functions
• Anonymous Functions & Higher Order Programming
• Apache Spark – Introduction, Architecture & Ecosystem
• Applications & Business Derivatives
• MapReduce Comparison
Introduction to RDDs
• RDDs – Introduction, Architecture and Data Loading. Partitioner & Performance Improvements
• Caching & Persistence
• RDD Operations & Programming
• Job Execution Cycles via RDDs
• Types of RDDs in Apache Spark
• Shared Variables
Spark Dataframe API
• Introduction, Creating & Using Dataframes
• SQL Context
• Running SparkSQL via Dataframes
• Parquet Files
• Integration Spark & Hive
• Introduction to Spark Streaming
• DStream & Features
• Windows & Stateful Operations
• Apache Kafka Integration
• Socket & File Streaming
• Introduction to Machine Learning
• Spark MLlib API
• Supervised & Unsupervised Learning
• Machine Learning via Apache Spark
• GraphX – Introduction & Usage
• Graph Analysis, Visualization & Computations via Apache Spark